Friday, July 15, 2005

Cookie

Last Friday I bought three white chocolate with Macadamia nut cookies from Walmart. I'm not really crazy about sweet things, but I saw these cookies and had to get some. They are, by far, my favourite cookie.

I ate one on Saturday and another on Monday night. They were very so-so, kind of soggy and blah. I actually had forgotten about that last cookie until I discovered it a few minutes ago when I lifted up a bag of end pieces of a loaf of bread to throw out. "Hey! Cookie!"

I popped it under the grill of my silly little stove for about 3 minutes or so. Holy Schmoly, Batman, that was one tasty cookie!! Crisp on the outside and gooey sweet goodness on the inside. Now I want to go back in time and stick the other two under the grill before I ate them. Mmmmmmm cookie.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com*Not actual cookie.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No fair, blogging cookie pics. I had my usual 2 pieces of toast and OJ for breakfast but all of a sudden, I have a craving for home made chocolate chip cookies.

Anonymous said...

Those Walmart cookies are addicting... My wife and own a cafe in Busan and we just happen to sell those cookies.

It's pure torture looking at bunches of them all day, sitting on the counter and calling my name...

Gotta go!