Friday, July 29, 2005

School's Out For Summer (2 days, really)

Well, in a few hours I'm off to Japan, so take it easy while I'm gone! It feels good to be on vacation!

This is normally my favourite weekend of the year. My family has a big kick-ass long-weekend long party at our cottage, and this is the 4th year I've missed it. *Sigh*

Last year was the biggest one yet, and I think there were over 40 people up there! As usual, police were called. On a normally quiet and serene lake, noise travels far. The fact that the big stereo is set up on the front-lawn-cum-volleyball-court-cum-dance-floor doesn't help. I've asked my brother to send me some pictures, and we'll see if he comes through for us.

Likewise, we'll see if I can wrangle the use of my friend's digital camera in Japan, or maybe I'll just finally get around to buying one.

Take care!

2 comments:

Kevin Kim said...

Safe journey!


Kevin

Anonymous said...

I just read your blog, � very nice.
I made myself a blog also,
I have a canon digital slr camera site. It pretty much covers canon digital slr camera related stuff.
Check it out if you have the time.