Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Oh, And...

I just realized I used the term "lo and behold" in each of my last posts. Strange. I don't actually say that often at all.

Last night I had such a hard time falling asleep. I got to talk to a few people back home over the weekend and now I'm kind of worried about them. Once I finally did fall asleep, I had less than five hours to go before my alarm clock went off, and then I proceeded to dream that my boss bought an English teaching robot to replace me. She gave me 3 days notice before I had to get the hell out of my apartment. Apparently the robot was going to live in my pad. I was very angry, but I was lucky, though, because I got a new job right away, detailing the inside of Britney Spears's SUV. She wanted the whole interior covered in red and gold sparkly metallic flames.

Go figure.

1 comment:

Jelly said...

I do think it's good luck. As far as lucky dreams go, being replaced by a robot is just under the luckiest of lucky dreams: that a rabbit lives in your hair.