Sunday, September 04, 2005

A Funk Phenomenon

Hopefully, by tomorrow or so, I'll feel like posting something good. I realize I've been lame, but I'm melancholy. If you bashed me open like a pinyata, a whole bunch of funk would spill out onto the floor, and I'm not talking funk that makes you want to shake your ass. I'm talking more along the lines of funk that makes you want to slit your wrists. Don't go getting all alarmed, everything's cool*. I'd never slit my wrists. Who would take care of Kamikaze? It's good to have something to keep on living for, even if it's just a big black pussy.

*I actually am alright, I'm writing reports all weekend and feeling lonely. That's all.

*Edit* By the way, the zero comments aren't helping. Where's the love?

*Double Edit* And by comments, I don't mean spam, asswads.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL...fuel saver related site. WTF is that?

Anonymous said...

hardy,

Is that your real phone number and if so, mind if I post it over at my blog?
I'm sure I can get at least a couple of folks to call you around 3 or 4 AM to ask you if your refrigerator is running.