Tuesday, February 21, 2006

When It Rains it Pours

Holy Blogging Batman!

I just wanted to note, I came home tonight and found two little yellow "stickies" on my door. The first note reads:
Hi Jane!
Good afternoon sir- My name is Sun Hwa Park. Long time no see. We help people to understand the Bible~ are you ok please! I would like so return visit your house p.m. BYE~ see you again


The second reads:
I am Jehevah Wi---.
See you next time please!
Jane?
I would like to see you ~very very!~

I don't want to be rude, but I would like to see her never never.

When she comes here, she speaks very bad English with a very serious accent, and I really can't understand her. I do marvel at the amount of spittle that forms in the corners of her mouth. I also marvel at the amount of gold in her preaching-partner's mouth. He doesn't speak English at all. I've mentioned them before, we all just stand around grinning at each other, while I try to use my jedi-powers to will them away.
Yah, thanks, no bi-bul-ah study today! Or ever. Thanks!

No comments: