Monday, May 08, 2006

Ask Ro

Rosie O'Donnell has a blog where she has this feature called "Ask Ro." Here, you can ask her a question and she may answer it. Lots of people complain that they have asked loads of questions and she seems to be ignoring them. I asked one last night, for the first time, and she answered me! Pretty cool!

She's been mentioning the children's book "Love You Forever," by Robert Munsch. I can't recall ever seeing the book, but I know the story. Rosie O' says the book creeps her out (something about the illustrations, where a mother goes across town with a ladder to spy on her son? Stalker mom?) Anyhow, it made me think of how the book was mentioned in a movie I'd seen recently - and then I realized it was actually another book with the same kind of "no matter where you go, I'm gonna find you" theme.

Blah blah blah. Here's my question and the answer:
Jenn writes:

I was thinking "Love You Forever" was in the movie "Wit" with Emma Thompson, but it was "The Runaway Bunny." Have you seen that movie? I think Emma Thompson is a fantastic actress. Have you met?

runaway bunny i love

Ha! Cool, eh?

No comments: