Saturday, September 16, 2006

Here She Comes

They don't name typhoons with girls' and boys' names here. But with a name like "Shanshan," she's gotta be a "she." And she's coming here. Though it seems like she's a way off yet, it seems like we might be experiencing her effects already. Since I finished work, it's been raining a non-stop heavy downpour, and the locals have been pointing to it, saying "Taypo rain." I've been told it's coming tomorrow, but by the internet's figurings, it'll get here Sunday.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

You know what? I don't think you have enough stress in your life!

Ok, to add to that: I just wanted to remind you that BBM packages should be shipped out...like, today!

Please let me know when your package is on it's way, or if you're dealing with any delays. Over 50 are already criss-crossing the globe!

Thanks.

Bonnie Loves Cats =^..^= said...

Cat Syth at http://www.ptank.com/catsynth/index.php has offered to host Weekend Cat Blogging #67 this weekend. Please send a link about Kamikaze. Love that big guy!
Bonnie in Virginia

Anonymous said...

It'll be my first typhoon...

i wait with baited breath... :)

-Chris