Friday, December 29, 2006

BBM - Holiday Edition

Many thanks to Stephanie over at Dispensing Happiness, for hosting this latest round of Blogging By Mail!

Every time I get a BBM package, my co-workers gather around, rubbing their hands together and licking their lips, urging me to "Bbali bbali, open it quick!" so they can steal admire all my food goodies! Well, this time the joke was on them, because there was no food to gobble up! Ha-ha!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

What there was, was a glittery Christmas tree ornament, a tea towel, 3 magazines about Christmas cookies, and a tin of cookie cutters!

Thank-you, Barbie2Be for the goodies!

Now, if only Santa had brought me an oven so I could make some of the yummy looking cookies!

2 comments:

barbie2be said...

oh my gosh, i am so glad it finally arrived!

it took so long, i am glad i made the decision to not include the food i was going to send.

Anonymous said...

A BBM parcel with no food?? What has happened to the BBM world?? Bet your colleagues were disappointed!