Friday, December 29, 2006

WCB 82 - Jus' One Mo' B4 I Go

I pulled down my suitcase so I could pack some things in it. This displeased Kamikaze, who senses he's going to be left alone again. He promptly jumped into the case, turned on his laser beam eyes, and threatened to zap my non-bionic leg off.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
See how far you can go on one leg there, Hoppy.

Actually, he's not going to be all alone. Once a day, two giggly excited middle school students will stop by to totally freak him out feed him, clean his litter, and change his water.

Still, I expect many a zapping when I return!

For more cat blogging, go visit - uhhhhhh, I don't know. I can't find the hosting schedule. Chances are here or here will have a link!

4 comments:

Dianne said...

Hi Jen

I envy your trip to japan, a place I'd love to go but havent been yet! Enjoy! Then come back and tell us all about it!

:)

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

Too cute! This edition of WCB is hosted by Lisa of "Champaign Taste" (http://champaign-taste.blogspot.com/)...

Happy New Year!!!

Bonnie Loves Cats =^..^= said...

Oh poor Kamikaze. I do hope those school children take very good care of him and that you will check in to see that he is okay.

Love,
Bonnie in Virginia.

Kevin Kim said...

I saw that pic of Kamikaze in the suitcase and a Harry Potter thought sprang to mind:

Boggart.

Bon retour en Corée et bonne continuation!


Kevin